Changing Your McMyAdmin Login Username Made Simple
If you'd like to change your administrative login username to your minecraft server, follow these steps:
- Please be sure you are logged into the Control Panel before you proceed.
- Once logged in, Click on Game Services.
- Select the server you are trying to access. Make sure your server is off before you continue.
- Click the Configuration Files Icon.
- Under the Actions column, Click the Configuration Editor Link for McMyAdmin conf.
- In the field provided for McMyAdmin Username, Enter your new username. You will use this to login to the McMyAdmin BackPanel.Usernames are case-sensitive
- Once your username is entered, Hit the Save button