How to Set Up Server Administrators for your Minecraft Server
McMyAdmin has a built-in permissions management system for your Minecraft Server. You can choose to manually manage your permissions through your desired plugin, or use the easy-to-use UI through your administration panel. To use this interface:
- Please be sure you are logged into your McMyAdmin Backend before you proceed.
- Once you have confirmed your server is stopped, Click the Configuration button .
- Navigate to the Features Tab and find the Permissions exporting mode option.
- In the drop down, select your permissions plugin.
- Once you have selected your permissions plugin, navigate to the Users and Groups Tab .
- Under the Group column , navigate to the group whose permissions you'd like to edit.
- In the text box beneath the permissions column , enter the permission you'd like to add.
- Press the + icon.
Congratulations! You've added a permission to your McMyAdmin group! To Complete the change, restart the server.