Removing User Permissions through McMyadmin
McMyAdmin makes managing permissions simple. To remove permissions for groups or users, follow the steps below:
- Please be sure you are logged into your McMyAdmin Backend before you proceed.
- Once you have confirmed your server is stopped, click the Users and Groups button .
- Under the Group column , navigate to the group whose permissions you'd like to edit.
- In the permissions column , find the permission you'd like to remove.
- Click the X icon next to that permission.
Congratulations! You've removed a permission from your Server Groups! To Complete the change, restart the server.