How To Remove an Admin or Administrator with McMyAdmin
To remove an administrator from accessing your McMyAdmin panel follow the steps below. Please note you can not remove an administrator if there is only one administrator.
- Please be sure you are logged into your McMyAdmin Backend before you proceed.
- Once you are logged in,Click the Configuration button.
- Find the Login Users tab.
- Find the name of the user you would like to remove and click on it. MAKE SURE THE CORRECT USER IS SELECTED.
- Once they are selected, click the Delete User button in the User Settings column.
Congradulations! You have successfully removed a player from your admin group on your Minecraft Server.