Enabling Server Querying on your Minecraft Server
If you would like to use plugins that require the ability to query your server, such as Dynmap, or an external tracking script, follow these steps to enable queryin on your server:
- Login to the clanwarz Cpanel and locate your game server.
- Before continuing, make sure your server is stopped.
- Click the File Manager Icon.
- Locate the server properties file.
- Click the edit button (it looks like a pencil) next to it.
- Find the "enable-query" line and set it to true.