Registering your Mumble Server From Clanwarz As Public
To register your server on the public list in mumble, follow these steps:
- First, make sure you are logged into your Clanwarz Control Panel.
- Once logged in, select Voice Services and then Click on Your Mumble Server. Note: Your Mumble Server will say "Murmur" instead of Mumble. Have no fear, it is the right server.
- Before Continuing, make sure your server has been stopped by hitting the "stop" button in your server status bar.
- Click the "Configuration Files" button
- Next to the Register URL text field, enter the website of your group, sponsor, or a website where users can administrate themselves. This URL will appear in the public server list. Example: If this is a guild server, enter the website of your guild.
- Next to the "Register Hostname" text field, enter the hostname of your server. All Clanwarz.com mumble servers have a hostname. If your server is based in New York, for example, your hostname will be: nyc.clanwarz.com.
- Hit save and restart your server. It should now be shown on the public list.