How To Restore Your Mumble Server To An Earlier Date - Mumble Restore
You can restore your Mumble Server to an earlier date by completing the steps below
- First, make sure you are logged into your Clanwarz Control Panel.
- Once logged in, select Voice Services and then Click on Your Mumble Server. Note: Your Mumble Server will say "Murmur" instead of Mumble. Have no fear, it is the right server.
- Before Continuing, make sure your server has been stopped by hitting the "stop" button in your server status bar.
- Click The "Actions" button
- Select the date to which you would like to restore your server to
- Click the "Execute" button
- Your server is now restored